This policy applies to information we collect: (a) on this Site; or (b) in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
It does not apply to information collected by (a) us offline or through any other means, including on any other Site operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) or (b) any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, and other similar information that can be used to identify you (“Personally Identifiable Information”). Specifically, when you use our Site, we may collect the following:
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US when you
- Fill in forms on our Site
- Contact us;
- Respond to surveys; or
- Use the search bar on the Site
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES.
Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Automatic Data Collection Technologies help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: (a) estimate our audience size and usage patterns; (b) store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests; (c) speed up your searches; and (d) recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Site are served by third-parties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers and application providers. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see the section titled "Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information" below.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personally Identifiable Information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices;
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To administer our Site, including by monitoring and analyzing our Site traffic and usage patterns;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your Personally Identifiable Information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see the section titled "Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information" below.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personally Identifiable Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others.
We have implemented commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. These procedures include, but are not limited to, firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection, and Site monitoring. We also limit access to any Personally Identifiable Information we receive to employees who need access to that information in order to do their jobs.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the promotional email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Google Analytics. We may use Google Analytics to improve our Site’s functions. You can choose not to be included in Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request, at one (1) time each year, certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
Hutzler Manufacturing Co., Inc.
PO Box 969
Canaan, CT 06018
Children Under The Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Site is hosted and operated in the United States. By using the Site, you are consenting to the transfer of your Personally Identifiable Information to the United States. If you are accessing the Site from outside of the United States, please be advised that United States’ law may not offer the same privacy protections as the laws of your jurisdiction.
Hutzler Mfg. Co., Inc.
PO Box 969
Canaan, CT 06018